Senior B2B Marketing Specialist (Warsaw)
Are you a seasoned marketing expert looking to have more independence? Are you ready for a big challenge? If you answered yes to both, then you are exactly the person we are looking for – a marketing captain ready to grab the helm and steer us through stormy waters towards our goal.
We are LMC, and we want to establish cooperation with Polish human resources officers. We have already taken the leading position in the Czech Republic and now, we need you to help us do the same in Poland. Do you want to be a part of our journey from the very beginning?
What will your responsibilities be?
You will execute and arrange performance of LMC’s marketing activities in Poland. Your target audience? Human resources officers in Polish companies. You job will be to represent the LMC brand, using it to present our products that are being gradually introduced into the Polish market. You need to be experienced enough to manage external contractors (copywriters, graphic designers, event managers etc.) and to know how to roll up your sleeves and put together a piece of writing, translate something into Polish, draft a wireframe, or take care of mailing. In short, you need to find a good balance between things you can do by yourself and those that require help of an external expert – you will have your own budget to spend on those.
What are the job’s perspectives?
We will be happy to help you grow into the marketing manager of the entire Polish market – as such, you will be able to define marketing strategy of LMC’s entire brand, including our products, in Poland. You will need to come up with ideas on what can we do to achieve our ambitious goals and how are we going to measure them. And you won’t be alone – you will have the support of the Head of Marketing and of the LMC Brand Manager for the Czech Republic.
What will you do, exactly?
You will look for paths that will help us stay on the right track and lead us to our goal of becoming a close partner of Polish HR experts. That means that you will:
• Communicate with our existing clients, strengthen our relationships, and help us stay at the back of their minds
• Take care of the Polish versions of LMC’s website and blog
• Look for events that we should attend and arrange our participation
• Organize our own events for potential clients
• Look for new marketing acquisition strategies
• Look for successful marketing strategies we use in the Czech Republic and localize them to fit the Polish market
• Monitor and evaluate marketing activities – what should we keep, what should we focus on, and what should be discarded
Skills that you will need
• Writing a piece of text that reads well
• Working with Google Analytics
• Being brave enough to organize an event
• Having a good grasp of digital marketing
• Being able to make sense of digital marketing tools quickly
What can you expect from working with us?
We are quite adaptable, so it’s up to you if you if you choose to work part-time or full-time, but we do need you to give us at least 3 days a week. So, if you are a seasoned expert, but you would still like to hold on to some of your own projects and clients, we might be able to work something out, but we will happily have you working full-time, too.
Be that as it may, please keep in mind that we will need you to visit us in Prague at least once a month.
Want to know more?
Let’s schedule an online meeting with our Head of Marketing, Dominik Zosinčuk. Just send us your CV or your LinkedIn profile – both will do great.
Information about the vacancy
Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warszawa-Warszawa, Poland
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Polish (proficient), English (advanced)