Marketing manager for Praca za rogiem.pl
We are LMC, the no. 1 company in the recruitment market in Czech republic - you probably know our services like Jobs.cz, Praca za rogiem, Teamio, Seduo.cz, Atmoskop or many more.
To deliver so many products and services we love our job and work with silicon-valley like high-performing agile culture. We believe that you will love yours also, when you become one of us.
Do you get things done no matter what? Are you a team player? When you need a graphic designer, the next day you have him and you are producing the results? Do you prefer data over opinion? This role is suited for the best person who has high ambitions and can achieve what nobody in Poland did not so far.
You will take responsibility for:
• Managing ATL and BTL marketing budget up to 1 mil EUR
• Acquisition of B2B and B2C users using BTL activities (mostly online)
• Managing execution of ATL campaigns in cooperation with ATL agency (for example: propose main claims, ensure that all texts are valid for polish market, manage designers to create banners, ensure that online agency sets campaigns with inputs you provided)
• Deep understanding of the product Praca za rogiem and Teamio and its marketing strategy to adopt and modify it on Polish market
• To define product positioning, define its continuous communication and provide sales with selling arguments
• Managing online campaigns, social profiles, product events, product PR
You as a product marketing manager for recruiting services will become part of the Prague team which is creating the products (Praca za rogiem, Teamio) which are then marketed and sold in Poland. You need to be in close touch with the product team (product managers, UX designers other marketing managers), so we expect you to be 80% of your time in Prague. In the remaining time we expect that you will be dealing with our sales team in Poland or meeting with agencies, companies or freelancers helping us in Poland. Over time we can imagine you staying more in Poland. But at least for 1-2 years we see your presence in Prague as a critical success factor.
Our expectations of your experience / skills:
• Marketing experience in online / digital business in Poland is a must
• Strong background in online marketing (display campaigns, social, newsletters, landing pages)
• Strong copywriting skills in Polish and tone of voice feeling
• International experience is a plus
• Experience at least as team member dealing with ATL campaigns (you know what is GRP, OOH, reach)
• Ability to brief / work with team of experts (graphic designers, emailing specialists, PPC specialists)
• Ideally having network of companies and freelancers who provides you with the ability to execute your ideas tomorrow
• You are a team player - there are many people creating the product which you need to deeply understand, you need to align marketing strategy with the global one and you need to motivate your experts to deliver results in time and quality.
Are you ready for your next challenge in your career? Send us your CV, describe your motivation and let's have a discussion together to see if we can change the recruitment in Poland together.
Information about the vacancy
Jankovcova 1569/2c, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, self-organization of the job, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Polish (proficient)